HopeCityKC Internship Online Application
- The application will take approximately an hour and a half.
- A major portion of your application is your written personal testimony. To save time in completing the application, you may want to write your testimony beforehand and paste it into the application. See the personal testimony instructions below.
- Any part of this form accompanied by a red asterisk symbol (*) denotes a required field for submission of the form.
- If you start the application and need to stop, you can save your progress by clicking the “Save Answers and Resume Later” link at the bottom of the page. A pop-up window will appear that asks, “Are you sure you want to leave this form and resume later?” Click “OK.” Be sure to copy the link that you are given to go back to the form, or enter your email address to have the link sent to you.
- Please note that payment of the application fee is a required step to submit this form. Payment can be made by credit card or Paypal.
Please note that submission of this online application form is only one of several steps to apply for a HopeCityKC Internship. Admissions decisions will not be made until we receive every component of your application.
HopeCityKC is not responsible for initiating correspondence with the spouse or referee, or ensuring that the responsible party completes the consent or recommendation form.
Personal Testimony Instructions
Your personal testimony should be 400–500 words and include the following:
- A summary of your personal journey in Christ
- Any past or present life-controlling issues, whether mental, emotional, or relational
- Your goals for the future, including your life vision and ministry plans
- Expectations for your time at HopeCityKC and a summary of what you hope to learn at HopeCityKC
Hope City Internship is not open to international participants. Thank you for your understanding.